Terms and Conditions
The definitions and rules of interpretation in this clause apply to these terms and conditions.
- Digital Newsletter Template: digital form of newsletter, which User can edit via the Service
- Account: individual profile of User, through which User is available to use features in Service.
- Service: Website available at www.maesto.net through which User can login to his Account
- User: The person or entity that is registered with us to use the Services
- Owner: Przemysław Ząbek
These Regulations specify in particular:
- the rules for registering and using the Account on the Website
terms and conditions for editing digital newsletter templates created by the
Website Owner, which the User has purchased:
- through such internet portals (systems) as Envato Market, Creative Market
The use of the Website is possible provided that the IT system used by the User
meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- a modern browser is required
- a stable connection to the Internet is required
- In order to use the Website, the User should get access to a computer station or terminal device connected to the Internet on their own.
- Before using the Website, the User is obliged to register under it, as a result of which an individual Account will be generated for him.
- Registration takes place by filling out the registration form available on the Website, and then following the instructions contained in the activation link, which after filling in the form will be sent to the User at the e-mail address indicated by him.
- The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide data marked as mandatory.
The Website Owner may deprive the User of the right to use the Website,
as well as limit his access to some or all of the Website's resources with immediate
in the event of a User's violation of the Regulations, in particular when the User:
- provided during registration on the Website untruthful, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties
- committed through the Website the violation of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Website users
- to engage in other behaviors that will be considered by the Service Owner to be inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harm the good name of the Website Owner.
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Website may not re-register without the prior consent of the Website Owner.
- In order to ensure the security of transmission of messages and data in relation to the services provided on the Website, the Website takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
The user is obliged in particular to:
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties
- using the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices
- failure to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information on the Website (spam)
- use of the Website in a way that is not inconvenient for other users and for the Website Owner
- use any content posted on the Website only for personal use
- use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet
- These Regulations specify in particular:
The rules of using the Website
- In order to use the Website, the User is obliged to log in to their individual Account each time.
- After logging in, the User will receive access to the templates after they have been activated. In order to activate, the User should take further technical steps based on displayed messages and information available on the Website.
In order to edit the digital newsletter template, the User is obliged to provide the
number, which when he purchased the template generated:
- in case of purchase of a digital newsletter template via the Envato Market website portal, Creative Market - a system of this portal;
By editing a digital newsletter template it is understood in particular:
the ability to change by the User:
- the color of the template elements
- size of template elements
- arrangement of individual modules
the option to add a newsletter to the digital template
- the ability to change by the User:
- The user who edits the digital newsletter template, at any time and at any stage of the modification, has the option of saving changes and recreating them.
- After the final edition of the digital newsletter template, the User has the option of saving it.
- In the event of problems when editing the digital newsletter template, the User may contact the Website Owner using the contact form.
- Editing a digital newsletter template via the Website www.maesto.net it's free.
Complaints regarding the provision of services by electronic means
- The Website Owner undertakes actions to ensure fully correct operation of the Website, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the User within a reasonable time.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify the Website Owner about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Website. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Website The User may report:
- In the complaint, the User should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type of date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Website.
- The Website Owner considers complaints submitted by Users within a deadline of 14 days from their receipt. If the Website Owner does not respond to the User's complaint within the time specified in the previous sentence, the complaint shall be deemed justified.
- The User may, at any time, cancel his / her individual Account available on the Website. Liquidation of the Account means the liquidation of all data collected on it.
- In order to terminate the Account, the User should contact the Service Owner via the contact form provided on the Website, entering in the title of the communication the "Request to remove an Account on the Website".
- Downloading or using in any range of materials available on the Website may not violate the provisions of the Regulations and generally applicable law, as well as may not violate the interests of the Service Owner and other users.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The personal data provided by the Users is collected and processed in accordance with applicable law.
- The administrator of personal data processed in connection with the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations is: Przemysław Ząbek, firstname.lastname@example.org, Providing personal data is voluntary. Each person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to inspect their content and the right to update and correct them
- For important reasons, the Website Owner reserves the right to change the Website Regulations. The user will be informed about the above changes and date from which they will come into force, through the publication of a uniform text of the Regulations on the website http://maesto.net/terms-of-use and by sending a uniform text of the Regulations, information on the changes introduced and the date of their entry into force on the address e-mail provided by the User during registration.
- The change in the Regulations is valid from the day when the information about the change has been sent to the User electronically in such a way that the User could become familiar with its content.